By riders, for riders, it's all about the road!
Whether you are looking for a ride on a twisty road along with the excitement it provides, or a relaxed cruise on a scenic back country byway encompassed by spectacular vistas, you have come to the right place.
The United States has over 4 million miles of public highways, but here at MotorcycleRoads.US, we feature the best roads for motorcyclists, sports car enthusiasts, tourists, and other drivers. Emphasis is on 'two-lane blacktop' and the road less traveled. A vast majority of these routes were submitted by bikers, sports car drivers, and other travelers who love the open road just as you do.
- Over 3200 roads in all 50 states! The most wide-ranging listing available on the Internet.
- Opportunities for you to submit your favorite road along with your comments and other information.
- Road maps using Google™ Maps technology. You can use these maps to plan your ride or drive.
- Descriptive icons and a color coding system (red = twisty [See example], blue = sweepers, green = scenic, and brown = unpaved) to provide you with an idea of a road's attributes.
- Free GPS files you can download.
Select a state from the map to find great roads in the US. Enjoy your ride or drive and remember, be safe!
California - Alpine Road
Nebraska - SR-61, SR-97
South Carolina - SR-19
West Virginia - CR-7
Wisconsin - SR-49